History of some of the effects of hard drinking. [electronic resource] : The sixth edition. By J. C. Lettsom, M.D. F.R.S. and F.S.A.
- London : printed by W. Darton and Co. No. 55, Gracechurch-Street; and sold by C. Dilly, in the Poultry, M.DCC.XCI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,ii,12,p. ; 4⁰.
Alcohol -- Physiological effect.
Alcoholism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Recto of final leaf = 'A moral and physical thermometer'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Libraries.
- Cited in:
- Smith, J. Friends' books, 2.105
English Short Title Catalog, N33225.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|