Human nature in its fourfold state, [electronic resource] : of primitive integrity, entire depravation, begun recovery, and consummate happiness or misery, subsisting in the parents of mankind in paradise. The unregenerate. The regenerate. All mankind in the future state. In several practical discourses. By Mr Thomas Boston, ...
- Other Title:
- Human nature in its four-fold state
- The twenty-fifth edition. Carefully read by the author's own copy, wherein the errors of former editions are corrected.
- Edinburgh : printed for Charles Elliott, 1779.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,436p. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Libraries.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N33297.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|