The most important truths and duties of Christianity stated [electronic resource] : designed for those in the lower stations of life; particularly for the instruction of such, as cannot read. By the Rev. James Stonhouse, M. D. Formerly of St. John's College, Oxford, and Rector of Great and Little Cheverel, Wiltshire. It is recommended to serious Christians to read this to their Relations, Friends, and Servants, who cannot read; or to use their Endeavours to have it read to them by others. .
- The seventh edition.
- London : printed for J. F. and C. Rivington, at No. 62, in St. Paul's Church-Yard: and sold by E. Palmer, in Wine-Street, Bristol, 1790.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,26,p. ; 12⁰.
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Salvation -- Biblical teaching -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price from imprint: price Two-Pence single; and Thirteen Shillings an Hundred to such well-disposed Persons, as buy a Number to give away.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N35177.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|