A short and plain introduction for the better understanding of the Lord's supper [electronic resource] : With the necessary preparation required: for the benefit of young communicants, And of such as have not well considered this Holy Ordinance. By the Right Reverend Dr. Wilson, Late Lord Bishop of Sodor and Man. .
- A new edition.
- London : printed for J. F. and C. Rivington, Booksellers to The Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, No. 62, St. Paul's Church-Yard, M.DCC.XCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
60p. ; 12⁰.
- Lord's Supper.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence stitched, or 2l. 2s. an Hundred to those that give them away.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N36416.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|