A school for fathers [electronic resource] : a comic opera: as performed at the Theatre-Royal, in Drury-Lane. The words and music by the author and composer of The padlock.
- London : printed for J. Johnston, the corner of York-Street, Covent-Garden, [1770?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p.,41,,45-76 plates : engr.music ; obl.2⁰.
- English drama -- 18th century.
Opera -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Isaac Bickerstaff.
Engraved score with letterpress titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N37411.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|