Spiritual songs [electronic resource] : or, songs of praise to almighty God, upon several occasions. Together with the Song of songs, which is Solomon's: first turn'd, then paraphrased in English verse: with an addition of a sacred poem, on Dives and Lazarus. To which is added, Penitential cries.
- The tenth edition corrected.
- London : printed by Tho. Bunce, for Tho. Parkhurst, at the Bible and Three Crowns in Cheapside near Mergers-Chappel, 1708.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,112,19,;51,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Hymns.
Rich man and Lazarus (Parable).
Religious poetry, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By John Mason.
'Penitential cries' was begun by John Mason and carried on by Thomas Shepherd.
'Dives and Lazarus' and 'Penitential cries' have separate pagination; the latter also has separate register, and titlepage with "The sixth edition corrected" and imprint: printed for Tho. Parkhurst, 1701.
Running title, first section: 'Songs of praise to almighty God'.
With two final advertisement leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N37438.
- Shepherd, Thomas, 1665-1739. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|