The pilgrim's progress from this world to that which is to come. [electronic resource] : Abridged By John Wesley, M. A. Fellow of Lincoln College, Oxford.
- Standardized Title:
- Pilgrim's progress. Abridgments
- The second edition.
- Newcastle upon Tyne : printed by John Gooding: sold by R. Akenhead, on Tyne Bridge, Newcastle; by T. Trye, at Gray's Inn Gate, Holbourn, at the Foundery, near Upper-Moorfields, London; and at the New-School in the Horse-Fair, Bristol, 1744.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,49,p. ; 12⁰.
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688 -- Portraits.
- Place of Publication:
- England Newcastle upon Tyne.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Abridged from the work by John Bunyan.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Four Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N37681.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|