A short introduction of grammar [electronic resource] : compiled and set forth for the bringing up of all those that intend to attain to the knowledge of the Latin tongue. .
- London : printed by S. Buckley & T. Longman, Printers to the King's most Excellent Majesty, in Latin, Greek and Hebrew, 1745.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,194,p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Latin language -- Grammar -- 1500-1800.
Latin language -- Grammar -- 1500-1799.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By William Lily, with contributions by John Colet, Thomas Robertson, and others.
After imprint: Cum Privilegio.
Includes 'Brevissima institutio' with a separate titlepage; pagination and register are continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N37721.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|