The age of reason [electronic resource] : being an investigation of true and fabulous theology. By Thomas Paine, Secretary for Foreign Affairs to Congress in the American war, and author of the works entitled, common sense, and rights of man, &c.
- Standardized Title:
- Age of reason. Part 1
- Paris [i.e. London?] : printed by Barrois. London: sold by D. I. Eaton, at the Cock and Swine, No. 74, Newgate-Street, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,55,p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Probably printed in London.
With a half-title.
In this edition: the rules on the titlepage measure 59 mm.; p.33, line 7 from bottom reads: 'christian'; p.37, line 6 from bottom reads: 'puplish'.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling and Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N3842.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|