A present remedie for the want of money [electronic resource] : or, some remarks upon a paper, entituled An overture for supplying the present scarcity of money; ...
- [Edinburgh, 1705]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. ; 4⁰.
- Currency question -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to Hugh Chamberlen the Elder.
'An overture for supplying the present scarcity of money' was produced by the Parliament of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 597
English Short Title Catalog, N38643.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|