The petition and address of the Right Honourable Edward, late Earl of Clarendon, [electronic resource] : to the House of Lords; upon his withdrawing out of this kingdom, towards the close of the year 1667. In Answer to the Charge of the then House of Commons against his Lordship. Together with the said accusation at large.
- London : printed for John Morphew near Stationers-Hall, 1715.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,18p. ; 8⁰.
- Clarendon, Edward Hyde, Earl of, 1609-1674.
Courts and courtiers -- Great Britain -- Biography.
Great Britain -- Courts and courtiers -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price 3 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N38730.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|