The philosophical transactions and collections, [electronic resource] : to the end of the year 1720. Abridged and disposed under general heads. In five volumes. By John Lowthorp, ... and Henry Jones, ...
- Standardized Title:
- Philosophical transactions. 1665-1720. Abridgments
- The fourth edition.
- London : printed for J. and J. Knapton, D. Midwinter and A. Ward, A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, F. Fayram and T. Hatchett, J. Pemberton, [and 9 others in London], 1732.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
5v.,plates ; 4⁰.
- Science -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London.
The titlepages to volumes 2-5 are dated 1731.
Volumes 2-3 are of the fourth edition and volumes 4-5 are of the second edition.
The imprint to volume 3 has 'printed by T.W. for J. and J. Knapton, ..'; that to volumes 4 and 5 has 'printed for J. and J. Knapton, D. Midwinter and A. Ward, A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, W. Innys, F. Fayram and T. Hatchett, J. Osborn and T. Longman, J. Pemberton, C. Rivington, F. Clay, J. Batley, and R. Hett.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N40759.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|