The occasional conformist exhorted to constant communion with the Church of England [electronic resource] : or, an abstract of His grace the Arch-Bishop of Canterbury's treatise entituled An argument for union, taken from the true Interest of those Dissenters in England, who profess and call themselves Protestants. Printed, 1683.
- Standardized Title:
- Argument for union. Abridgments
- London : printed, and sold by S. Malthus, in London-House-Yard, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,14p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Apologetic works -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Tenison.
'An argument for union' was first published in 1683.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N41620.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|