An admonition to unconverted sinners [electronic resource] : in a serious treatise, Shewing, I. What Conversion is not, and correcting some Mistakes about it II. What Conversion is, and wherein it consisteth. III. The Necessity of Conversion. IV. The Marks of the Unconverted. V. The Miseries of the Unconverted. VI. Directions for Conversion. Vii. Motives to Conversion. By Joseph Alleine, Late Minister of the Gospel at Taunton in Somersetshire. To which is added, prayers for families.
- Standardized Title:
- Alarme to unconverted sinners
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the Year MDCCLXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,204,8p. ; 12⁰.
- Conversion -- Early works to 1800.
Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The 8p. section with separate pagination is 'A remedy of God's own providing for a sinner's guilty conscience'; L's copy has p. 204 with catchword "A" linking it with the following 'A remedy'.
Originally published in 1673 as 'An alarme to unconverted sinners'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N42463.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|