Regulations, &c. Regulations proposed for remedying the difficulties which at present press hardest on the company, and for giving them such an increase of commerce at home and abroad, AS They Are Entitled TO, From Their Influence In The East. Submitted to the consideration of the directors, by David Scott, Esq. March 4, 1789 [electronic resource].
- London : printed by C. Macrae, Orange-Street, Leicester-Square, 1789.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 4⁰.
- East India Company -- Early works to 1800.
East Indies -- Commerce -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- East Indies -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Refers to the East India Company of which Scott was Director and Chairman.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Graduate School of Business.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N42484.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|