De jure maritimo et navali [electronic resource] : or, a treatise of affairs maritime and of commerce. In three books. The seventh edition carefully corrected, with the addition of several hundred references and many modern cases never before printed. By Charles Molloy, late Barrester at Law.
- London : printed for John Walthoe junior, over-against the Royal Exchange in Cornhill, and J. Wotton at the Three Daggers in Fleet-Street, 1722.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xvii,,296,281-479,p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Maritime law.
War, Maritime (International law)
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Text continuous despite pagination.
With an additional titlepage, engraved.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 6115
English Short Title Catalog, N438.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|