Theoretic hints on an improved practice of brewing malt-liquors [electronic resource] : including some strictures on the nature and properties of water, Malt, and Hops; The Doctrine of Fermentation; The Agency of Air; The Effects of Heat and Cold On fermented Liquors, &c. &c. By John Richardson.
- Standardized Title:
- Theoretic hints of an improved practice of brewing malt-liquors
- The second edition, corrected.
- London : printed for G. Robinson , Pater Noster Row ; J. Wilkie , St. Paul's Church Yard ; J. Sewell , Cornhill ; C. Elliot, at Edinburgh; J. Williams, at Dublin; and T. White, at Cork, 1777.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,74p. ; 8⁰.
- Brewing -- Early works to 1800.
Malt liquors -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N45605.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|