To Mainard Colchester, Esq; Sir, I should have much rejoyc'd at the election of our county of Gloucester, had they not unhappily dishonour'd it with the choice of so unworthy a person as Sir Richard Cocks, ... [electronic resource].
- [London?, 1701?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4p. ; 4⁰.
- Elections -- England -- Gloucester -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Edward Stephens.
Drop-head title includes opening words of text.
Cocks served in the House of Commons, 1698-1701.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N45620.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|