A scripture catechism for children. [electronic resource] : Collected out of the whole body of the scriptures, for the instructing of youth with the word of the Lord in the beginning, and with his Dealing with his People throughout many Generations. Being written for our Learning, in whom the true Light hath shined, that they might be taught our Children, and Children's Children, throughout our Generations. Presented to Fathers of Families, and Masters of Schools, to train up their Children and Scholars in the Knowledge of God, and the Scriptures. By Ambrose Rigge.
- London : reprinted and sold by Mary Hinde, at No 2, in George-Yard, Lombard-Street, 1752.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
115,p. ; 12⁰.
- Society of Friends -- Catechisms.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With two final advertisement leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N46051.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|