The progress of vice, exemplified in the life of William Crew, [electronic resource] : ... who, with eight other convicts, was executed at Glocester, ...on Friday the 21st of April 1786, ...
- Second edition.
- [Glocester?] : Printed for the booksellers in town and country, 1786.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Crew, William, 1749-1786.
- Place of Publication:
- England Gloucester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edition statement enclosed within brackets.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N46684.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|