The trial of John Peter Zenger, [electronic resource] : of New-York, printer; for a libel against the government, on the fourth of August, MDCCXXXV. Inscribed to the honorable T. Erskine.
- London : printed for Flexney; Davies; Merril, Cambridge; and Eddowes, Shrewsbury, 1784.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,64p. ; 8⁰.
- Freedom of the press.
Trials (Libel) -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published in Boston, Mass. in 1738 as 'A brief narrative of the case and tryal of John Peter Zenger'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N46693.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|