Some short and plain considerations to convince men of the danger of separating, [electronic resource] : from the comunion of their parish churches, with a letter to Mr. T. B. touching the occasion of them.
- The second edition, with additions.
- Chester : printed by Roger Adams, in the Eastgate-Street, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
11,,4p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
Lords Supper -- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Chester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Griffith Jones.
Includes answer from Mr. T. B., 4p. at end.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N46852.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|