Cyropædia [electronic resource] : or, the institution of Cyrus. By Xenophon. Translated from the Greek by the late Honourable Maurice Ashley Esq; To which is prefixed, a preface, by way of dedication, to the Right Honourable the Lady Elizabeth Harris. In two volumes. ...
- Standardized Title:
- Cyropaedia. English
- London : printed for John Noon; and James and John Knapton, 1728.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 8⁰.
- Cyrus, King of Persia, d. 529 B.C. -- Early works to 1800.
Greek fiction -- Translations into English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N4723.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|