The tragedy of Hamlet Prince of Denmark [electronic resource] : As it is now acted by Her Majesties Servants. By William Shakespeare. .
- Standardized Title:
- London : printed for Rich. Wellington, at the Dolphin and Crown in Pauls Church-Yard, and E. Rumball in Covent-Garden, 1703.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,82,p. ; 4⁰.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Stage history.
English drama (Tragedy) -- 18th century.
Hamlet (Legendary character) -- Drama -- Early works to 1800.
Verse drama, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
In this issue in the imprint there is a full-stop after "London"; p. 1 is numbered; p. 1, line 15, has ".. twelve: get .."; the last line on p. 1 ends "Bornardo"; the second last line on p.49 begins: "Tongue In noise"; "[Exit." appears below the number on p.49 and the "W"'s o p.49 are printed "VV".
Advertisement after imprint: Newly Publish'd, some Fables after the Familiar Way of Mounsieur de la Fountaine. price 1 s. 6 d. The Comical History of Francion, Translated from the French, by several Hands, and Adapted to the Humour of the present Age, price 6 s. The Theory and Practice of Architecture: or, Vignola and Vitruvius Abridg'd, Illustrated with 63 Copper Plates, price 5 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- Ford, H.L. Shakespeare 1700-1740., 41
English Short Title Catalog, N47406.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|