Articles agreed upon by the archbishops and bishops of both provinces, and the whole clergy, in the convocation holden at London in the year 1562. [electronic resource] : For the avoiding of diversities of opinions, and for the establishing of consent touching true religion. Reprinted by His Majesties commandment, with his royal declaration prefixed thereunto.
- Standardized Title:
- Thirty-nine Articles
- London : printed by Charles, [sic] Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd, 1702.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Creeds.
Church of England. Thirty-nine Articles.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N4892.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|