The right of the British legislature to tax the colonies considered, [electronic resource] : in a letter to the Right Hon. Frederick Lord North.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by J. Henderson, and J. Fox, in Westminster-Hall, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Financial questions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Advertised in various publications in 1774 (Adams).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 74-67
English Short Title Catalog, N49712.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|