Hearing the voice of God's Rod [electronic resource] : and the safety of true penitents in a time of public calamity. The substance of two sermons, preached at Broughton, in Hampshire. The former February 28, 1794. The latter February 25, 1795. By William Steadman.
- Salisbury : printed for (and by) J. Easton: Sold Also BY Messrs. Wilkie , Paternoster-Row ; W. Butten , Newington-Causeway ; and T. Thomas, Houndsditch, London; Mr. Fenley and Mr. Cottle, Bristol; Mr. Horsey, Portsea; and W. Sollers, Blandford , 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,69,p. ; 12⁰.
- Sermons, English.
Baptists -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England Salisbury.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition there is a double rule directly below the date.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling And Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N51338.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|