Heads of the proof relative to the petition and complaint, his majesty's advocate, Sir James Maxwell, &c. Against William Harris, alias Harries, late merchant in Ayr, presently prisoner in the tolbooth of Edinburgh [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1770]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3,p. ; 4⁰.
- Trials (Forgery) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: Henry Dundas, Andrew Crosbie.
Dated at head of drop-head title: February 19.1770.
Concerns the case against William Harris for counterfeiting paper notes.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N51480.
- Maxwell, James, Sir, Baronet, 1735-1785.
James Ritchie and Co. (Bankers in Glasgow) , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|