The negociator's magazine [electronic resource] : or, the most authentic account yet published of the monies, weights, and measures of the principal places of trade in the world. Also AN Account of the European Exchanges in general: the Customs of Merchants relating thereto; and Rules and Examples to cast them up by; with the Nature and Use of Simple and Compound Arbitrations; and an History of the English Gold and Silver Coins, for near 500 Years past. To which are added, Curious Calculations of great Use in the West-India, Carolina, and New-England Trades; and Tables, shewing the intrinsick Value of any Foreign Gold, or Silver Coin. All of great Use to Merchants and Traders; and entirely necessary to those who would understand Merchants Accompts. The sixth edition. By Richard Hayes, Teacher of Merchants Accompts; late of Princes-Street near the Bank of England, now of Queen-Street near Cheapside.
- Dublin : printed for Abraham Bradley, at the Two Bibles in Dame-Street, over-against Sycamore-Alley, MDCCXLIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,336p.,tables ; 8⁰.
- Foreign exchange.
Weights and measures.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N5219.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|