An Act to render more effectual an Act made in the sixth year of her present Majesty, intituled, An Act to repeal a clause in an Act of the seventh year of the reign of his late Majesty [electronic resource] : for amending highways, which enjoins waggoners and others to draw with a pole betwee the wheel horses, or with double shafts, and to oblige them to draw only with six horses, or other beasts, except up hills.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1710-1711. 9 & 10 Anne c.18
- [London : printed by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1711]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
389-391,p. ; 2⁰.
- Distress (Law) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno nono Annæ Reginæ.'.
Text in black letter.
Issued separately and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Annæ Reginæ .. nono. At the Parliament begun and holden .. the twenty fifth day of December, anno Dom. 1710. .. being the first session of this present Parliament.'Imprint from previous act, i.e. c.17.
Variant settings of the general titlepage for this Act may be bound with some copies.
Variants may include the coats of arms and partial re-setting of title text or imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N52281.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|