Hudibras. [electronic resource] : The first part. Written in the time of the late wars. Corrected and amended. With several additions and annotations. Adorned with cuts.
- London : printed for John Baker, at the Black-Boy in Pater-Noster-Row, 1711.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xii,199,p.,plates : port. ; 18⁰.
- English poetry -- Early modern, 1500-1700.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The author is identified in 'The author's life' as Samuel Butler.
In three parts with separate titlepages and pagination; the register is continuous.
Issued with second part, dated 1709, and the third part, dated 1710.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N52380.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|