An Act for the more effectual preventing fraudulent conveyances, in order to multiply votes for electing Knights of shires to serve in Parliament [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1711-1712. 10 & 11 Anne.c.23
- [London : printed by John Baskett, printer to the Queens most excellent Majesty,and the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd, 1712]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,327-331,p. ; 2⁰.
- Treason -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno decimo Annæ Reginæ.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'made'; first word below initial: 'of'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Annæ Reginæ Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, decimo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twenty fifth day of November, .. 1710. .. And from thence continued .. to the seventh day of December, 1711. Being the second session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N52390.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|