A defence of The short view of the profaneness and immorality of the English stage, &c. [electronic resource] : Being a reply to Mr. Congreve's Amendments, &c. and to the Vindication of the author of the Relapse. By Jeremy Collier, M.A.
- London : printed for S. Keble at the Turks-Head in Fleet-Street, and R. Sare at Grays-Inn-Gate, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,139,p. ; 8⁰.
- Congreve, William, 1670-1729. Amendments upon Mr. Collier's false and imperfect citations.
Vanbrugh, John, Sir, 1664-1726. Short vindication of The relapse and the The provoked wife.
Collier, Jeremy, 1650-1726. Short view of the immorality and profaneness of the English stage.
Theater -- Great Britain.
Theater -- Religious aspects.
Theater -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N527.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|