An Act for clearing, preserving, and maintaining the harbour of Cat-water, lying near Plymouth, in the county of Devon [electronic resource] : and for cleansing and keeping clean the pool, commonly called Sutton-Pool, lying in Plymouth aforesaid.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1709-1710. 8 & 9 Anne c.8
- [London : printed by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1710]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,151-159,p. ; 2⁰.
- Great Britain. Laws, etc. (Public general acts) -- Early works to 1800.
Harbors -- Early works to 1800.
Maintenance -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno octavo Annæ Reginæ.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Plymouth,'; first word of line below initial: 'Ships'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Annæ Reginæ Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, octavo. At the Parliament summoned to be held at Westminster, the eighth day of July, .. 1708. .. And .. begun and holden on the sixteenth day of November, 1708. .. And from thence continued .. to the fifteenth day of November, 1709. being the second session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Variant settings of the general titlepage for this Act may be bound with some copies.
Variants may include the coats of arms and partial re-settings of title text or imprints.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N53309.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|