An Act for the better recruiting Her Majesties land-forces and the marines, for the year one thousand seven hundred and five [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1704-1705. 3 & 4 Anne c.11
- [London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1704]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,203-208p. ; 2⁰.
- Marines -- Early works to 1800.
Sea-power -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno tertio & quarto Annæ Reginæ.' - Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'to'; first word of line below initial: 'of'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Annæ Reginæ Angliæ, Scotiæ, Franciæ & Hiberniæ, tertio & quarto. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the twentieth day of August, .. 1702. .. And from thence continued .. to the four and twentiet day of October, 1704. Being the third session of this present Parliament.' - Imprint from general titlepage.
Text of general titlepage may vary slightly.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N53405.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|