An answer to Mr. Clark's third defence of his letter to Mr. Dodwell [electronic resource].
- The second edition, corrected.
- London : printed by J. Darby in Bartholomew-Close, M.DCC.XI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
80p. ; 8⁰.
- Clarke, Samuel, 1675-1729. Third defense of an argument made use of in a Letter to Mr. Dodwell.
Clarke, Samuel, 1675-1729. Third defense of an argument made use of in A letter to Mr. Dodwell.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Anthony Collins.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N5550.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|