An act for the better preservation of the game [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1752 25 Geo.II.c.5
- [Dublin : printed by George Grierson, 1752]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
71-74p. ; 2⁰.
- Game laws -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from drop-head title.
Enacted: Public General Acts, 25 Geo.II.c.5.
In: "Acts and statutes, made in a Parliament begun at Dublin, the twenty eighth day of November, .. 1727. .. And further continued .. until the eighth day of October, 1751. Being the thirteenth session of this present Parliament.".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N56295.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|