The nut-Cracker [electronic resource] : containing an agreeable and great variety of well-seasoned jests, epigrams, epitaphs, &c. Furnish'd by the most sprightly wits of the past and present age. Together with Such Instructions as will enable any Man to tell a Story with a good Grace, and crack a Nut without losing the Kernal. And Other Particulars equally useful and entertaining, for which the gentle, kind, and courteous Reader, will be pleased to look over the following Pages. A new edition, with many very delightful additions and charming improvements. Publish'd with the Approbation of The Learned in all Faculties, by Ferdinando Foot, Esq;.
- London : printed for T. Carnan, at the Bible and Sun, in St. Paul's-Church-Yard, M.DCC.LX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi,9,,84,67,p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- English wit and humor -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Ferdinando Foot = Christopher Smart?.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Huntington Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N5909.
- Smart, Christopher, 1722-1771.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|