An Act for establishing courts of judicature in the island of Newfoundland, and the islands adjacent [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1792. 32 Geo.III.c.46
- [London : printed by Charles Eyre and Andrew Strahan, 1792]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,819-828p. ; 2⁰.
- Courts -- Newfoundland and Labrador.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- Administration.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of drop-head title: 'Anno tricesimo secundo Georgii III. Regis. Cap. XLVI.'.
Text in black letter.
Last word of first line of text: 'Jus-'; first word of line below initial: 'present'; last word of last full line of text: 'Par-'.
Issued separately with a general titlepage, and also as part of: 'Anno Regni Georgii III. Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, tricesimo secundo. At the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twenty-fifth day of November Anno Domini 1790, .. And from thence continued, by several prorogations, to the thirty-first day of January 1792; being the second session of the seventeenth Parliament of Great Britain.'.
Imprint from chapter 1 general titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N59172.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|