Advice from Farmer Trueman, [electronic resource] : to his daughter Mary, upon her going to service. In a series of discourses, designed to promote the welfare and true interest of servants: with reflections, of no less importance, to masters and mistresses. By the late Jonas Hanway, Esq;.
- Standardized Title:
- Advice from a farmer to his daughter. Abridgments
- Edinburgh : printed for William Creech, M,DCC,LXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,268p. ; 12⁰.
- Household employees -- Conduct of life.
Conduct of life -- Early works to 1900.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An abridgment of his 'Advice from a farmer to his daughter'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N5924.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|