Erasmi Colloquia selecta [electronic resource] : or, the select colloquies of Erasmus. With an English translation, as literal as possible, design'd for the use of beginners in the Latin Tongue. Fourth edition. By John Clarke, Master of the Publick Grammar-School in Hull.
- Standardized Title:
- Colloquia. English and Latin. Selections
- York : printed by Tho. Gent, for the author: and sold by him, and A. Bettesworth, and C. Hitch, in Pater-Noster-Row, London; F. Hildyard, and T. Hammond, in York, MDCCXXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
v,,226p. ; 12⁰.
- Latin language -- Conversation and phrase books.
- Place of Publication:
- England York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Parallel Latin and English texts.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N6308.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|