Case of the lowland distillers in Scotland, [electronic resource] : humbly submitted to the consideration of the committee of the honourable the House of Commons, appointed to inquire into the state of that manufacture.
- [Edinburgh?, 1798?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
53,p. ; 8⁰.
- Distilling industries -- England.
Distilling industries -- Scotland.
Tariff on liquors -- Great Britain.
Tariff -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Thomas Smith by MH-BA.
Date of publication from MH-BA.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 17376
English Short Title Catalog, N63580.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|