Sketches on the constitution of the Edinburgh friendly insurance against losses by fire. [electronic resource] : With a few observations on their management, and on the Proposed Alteration of Their Original Articles of Agreement and Regulations. By a member of the Society.
- Edinburgh : printed for and sold by John Bell, Bookseller, Parliament-Square, M.DCC.LXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
22p. ; 8⁰.
- Edinburgh Friendly Insurance Against Losses By Fire (Firm).
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 11889
English Short Title Catalog, N63596.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|