The book of Common Prayer, and administration of the sacraments, And other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church. according to the use of the Church of Ireland: together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be Sung or Said in Churches [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Liturgies. Book of common prayer
- Dublin : printed by the executors of David Hay, assignee of the late Boulter Grierson, Printer to the King's most Excellent Majesty, 1778.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
[Collation not provided] ; 12⁰.
- Church of Ireland -- Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. O.T. Psalms -- Early works to 1800.
- Prayer books.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Final leaf = U3.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N63721.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|