The monster at large: or, the innocence of Rhynwick Williams vindicated. [electronic resource] : In a letter to Sir Francis Buller, Bart. One of his Majesty's Judges of the Court of King's Bench. Which is the Man? By Theophilus Swift, esq.
- London : printed for J. Ridgway, No. 1, York-Street, St. James's-Square, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,viii,213,p. ; 8⁰.
- Swift, Theophilus, 1746-1815 -- Correspondence -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Date of publication from DNB.
Final leaf is the corrigenda.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N64796.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|