The dissembled wanton [electronic resource] : or, my son get money. A comedy, as it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Lincolns-Inn-Fields. Written by Mr. Welsted.
- Dublin : printed for R. Gunne, near the Ram, in Capel-Street. and A. Rhames, opposite the Pied-Horse, [1727?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,65,p. ; 12⁰.
- English drama.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N6526.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|