A few hints for the consideration of the Methodists and other Dissenters [electronic resource] : in answer to the remarks of Mr. Joseph Benson, of Manchester, on the celebrated sermon of the Rev. Dr. Tatham. By W. Russel, Curate of Pershore.
- Worcester : printed and sold by J. Tymbs. - Sold also by Evans, Pater-Noster-Row, London; Jackson, Oxford; Pearson, Birmingham; Harrop, Manchester; Wood, Shrewsbury; Thomas, Ludlow; Allen, Hereford; Crutwell, Bath; Wilton, Tetbury; Hough, Glocester; Gower, Kidderminster; Dyde, Tewkesbury; and Agg, Evesham, M.DCC.XCIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,49,p. ; 8⁰.
- Methodist Church (Great Britain).
- Place of Publication:
- England Worcester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reply to Joseph Benson's 'A defence of the Methodists'.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N6533.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|