A chronological abridgment of universal history [electronic resource] : to which is added, an abridged chronology of the most remarkable discoveries and inventions relative to the arts and sciences. Translated from the French of the seventh edition. By Lucy Peacock.
- London : printed by S. Low, Berwick Street, Soho, for R. and L. Peacock , The Juvenile Library, No. 259, Oxford Street ; and sold by C. Law , Ave-Maria Lane ; and E. Newbery, the Corner of St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,248p. ; 12⁰.
- Children's questions and answers.
History -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an advertisement on pp.-248, "Books by the translator, ..."
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N67473.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|