An elegy and epitaph on the never to be lamented death of Colonel Lewis Campbel, [electronic resource] : who was executed in the Grass Market of Edinburgh, for the crime of thift [sic] and robbery, on Munday April 6, 1730.
- [Edinburgh?, 1730]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Elegiac poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N678.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|