Her Majesties most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament, on Thursday the sixth day of November, 1707 [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Speeches. 1707-11-06
- Edinburgh : re-printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, Printer to the Queens most Excellent Majesty, 1707.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Treaty of Utrecht (1713)
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A report on the war with France and the union with Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N7186.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|